Placing mother in the rest home was a hard choice:
"My sister and I hope this will come as a word of hope and comfort for anyone facing the decision to place a loved one in a nursing home.
That time came for us and fortunately we chose Country Rest Home in Greenwood. Our mother of 94 years wasn't doing well mentally and physically, but after a short period of time there, she has made a remarkable improvement. Thanks to the patient, loving, and compassionate staff, our mom is quite happy, content and peaceful now.
Country Rest Home is a Christian based home full of love and is like an old fashioned home where all residents are treated as one happy family.
If anyone is pondering this hard decision, please consider looking into Country Rest Home in Greenwood. We are glad we did." -Jeri and Marlene Pierce
- Private and semi-private rooms
- Physician on 24-hour call
- Registered Dietician
- PT & OT services available
- Resident and Family participation in Care Planning
- Transportation to and from a consulting doctor is offered
- Activity Program coordinated by our Activity Staff
- Laundry service offered at no additional charge
- Respite Care at a daily rate from 1 - 30 days
- Complete pharmacy service
- Beauty Shop on-site
- Hospice Care available
- Lab and X-ray services